JB - Smoke JB - Smoke

Hey man!

You're starting to sound good.
Stuff I thought about:
You should use some filter sweeps before the drop, I didn't feel the track take off as I hoped it would. Also, add some kind of arpeggio in the main part.

Your choice of sounds are pretty good, although I would personally prefer the drums louder in the mix. Feels like they're in the background.

Other than that, sounds good! Nice melody :)

JB -Coming to Terms (Update 2) JB -Coming to Terms (Update 2)

Awesome!

Keep it up man! It sounds pretty sweet!

jbarnett responds:

thanks man.

I'd also like to adress the end... from like 2:00 on, i meant to not have that in there. sorry for that

Noisebringer - Project 0 [WIP] Noisebringer - Project 0 [WIP]

Static

Sounds pretty good, melodies, mix and choise of instruments.

In my opinion, the attack on the bass is a little too fast. You should cut some low frequencies there too.
Snare need more attack, or just change snare. Also, give the snare more variation, it sounds so static, like every hit is the exact same.
The saws in the end (1:30 - 1:50 ish) need to be more wide. I think they are too much in the middle. Not 100% sure though.. :)
Kick.. Hmm.. I dunno really. Layer it with one more kick and boost them 2-3 dB at 60-100 Hz using a peak/bell eq, and maybe at 5 kHz too.

Effects seem to flow pretty nice with the music. Transitions are good.
Great job!

4/5, 8/10

Wi(n)dow Wi(n)dow

oboyo

loud mountain

RxKing responds:

darn, was going for gross mountain.

Kingdom Of Dimensions Kingdom Of Dimensions

Clubby ^^,

I agree with AdjectiveNoun about the sidechaining. Try to increase the release on the compressor. Other than that, a great track :) 5/5 . 9/10 .

{Dj-L} Forever {Dj-L} Forever

Props bud

It sounds really good! I love the new stuff you've added since the last time I heard it, probably my favorite parts of the song actually ;)

You're getting lots better man, keep it up!

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man :) Means a lot :D

Breakthrough - Marie Breakthrough - Marie

So awesome!

You guys are awesome! I love this track :)
Keep it up, I want to hear more from you really soon! ;)

[LK] Det Var En Gång En Fågel [LK] Det Var En Gång En Fågel

Good stuff bro ;)

Keep it up!

LK412 responds:

Thanks!

ArcH - Cockjoke! ArcH - Cockjoke!

GREATEST

SONG EVER
Anyone who doesn't like it is gay.

....or are they gay if they like this?

Also, cocks.

Archealor responds:

im gay then

For My Friends! [Game3 Entry] For My Friends! [Game3 Entry]

EPIC! :D

Btw, importing a .wav into Audacity, and then re-exporting will lower the song's quality a bit.

And you don't have to use Bjra's way ;) His is overcomplicated. When exporting, there should be a dropdown menu for "looping mode". Select "wrap remainder" and it'll do the same thing as Bjra's method ("wraps" the end of the song to the beginning)

Anyways, this is such an awesome song dude, definitely deserves a spot in the game.

And good work with the music for AJ's game so far ;)

~Morgan

Zero123Music responds:

thanks alot^^

I will use that way in the future :) [and I like audacity cause you can add ID3 tags :P]